Solstarter | Zebec Swap Guide
Hello, Solstarter community,
Today, we’re really excited to announce our next Swap — Zebec! This guide will help successful whitelist place winners navigate the swap effectively, so please do read in full.
Zebec is a Solana-based Multisig Treasury Management And Streaming Payments Protocol.
Take all the great features of the open-ended, real-time, instant transactions and mix in extremely low transaction fees. That’s the Zebec promise: no delays, only deliveries!
Zebec Protocols aim is to strive for a DeFi revolution. Bring change in the Web3 digital economy. Establish Programmable Money Streaming as a foundation for greater, better, and more legendary financial innovations.
Zebec is backed by many leading organisations in the space including Solana Ventures, Gemini, Coinbase Ventures, Lightspeed and many others
You can find out more about Zebec here.
- Symbol: ZBC
- Token Address: zebeczgi5fSEtbpfQKVZKCJ3WgYXxjkMUkNNx7fLKAF
- Token Lockup: 100% unlocked at Token Generation Event
- Launch cap: 903k USDC
- Swap Ratio: 1 USDC = 48.42 ZBC
- Minimum Raise: 100k USDC
- Swap Start: March 15 Midnight UTC (12 hours phase I, 12 hours phase II)
- Swap End: March 16 Midnight UTC (Total 24 hours IDO)
- Whitelist: 2620 users by lottery
- Max Supply (to be sold on Solstarter): 43,000,000 ZBC
- Allocation per whitelist:
339.190 USDC in phase I (guaranteed single purchase)
1000 USDC in phase II (whitelisted FCFS)
Zebec Swap Guide:
- Winners will first come to https://solstarter.org/swaps.
- Select the Zebec Swap and hit ‘View Info’.
- Connect your Solana wallet. You will then be informed of your allocation (if any) on the Swap Menu.
- Once the Swap has commenced, enter your desired USDC.
- That’s it!
Beware of Telegram, Online and Twitter groups trying to impersonate Solstarter. Always ensure you are on our official channel or groups.