Solstarter | Synesis One Whitelisting Guide
Hello Solstarter community! We are delighted to announce the Whitelist for Synesis One’s upcoming listing on Solstarter for $SNS is live now!
The Whitelisting process for Synesis One is not based on FCFS (First-Come-First-Served) so don’t feel any need to rush through the process.
An important disclaimer before you proceed. It is essential to double-check you are using our official website at all times: https://solstarter.org/
Synesis One is set to be a leader in the Web3 data utility field by gamifying the collection and training of AI data. Its goal is to democratize AI by empowering the community of data contributors through shared ownership using Web3. Synesis One will utilize three main pillars in the ecosystem to achieve this vision.
The first pillar is play-2-earn games. Synesis One has an in-house game development team and is partnered with world-class game studios in South Korea, Poland, and Argentina. It plans to develop and release a number of P2E games ranging from hypercasual to mid-core genres. All games will require $SNS or Kanon NFTs to be staked in order to participate. Additionally, it plans to gamify a data yield farming application in which all Synesians can contribute in building and validating data for AI.
The second pillar is AI. Mind AI is an award-winning, revenue-positive AI company based out of South Korea. It is also the sister company and the first client of Synesis One. All the data that is built and validated in the Synesis One ecosystem will be available for AI companies, not just Mind AI. 10% of the revenue generated by Mind AI from using data from Synesis One will be used to reward contributors and Kanon NFT holders.
The third pillar is the Kanon NFTs. The Kanon NFTs are unique, passive yield generating NFTs. Each NFT will have a word associated with it. Every time this word is used by the AI, then the holder of this NFT (word) will get a part of the revenue generated by the AI company.
Each of these three pillars plays an essential role in creating a self-sustaining Synesis DAO, which will disrupt and democratize AI.
$SNS Token Utility:
- Staking. To play the games in our ecosystem, gamers will have to stake Kanon NFTs or $SNS. In addition, $SNS needs to be staked to build, validate, or architect datasets in our upcoming data yield farming application.
- Rewards. The rewards that gamers earn in game or through our data yield farming application will be given out in $SNS. In addition, Kanon NFT holders will earn claimable passive rewards whenever the word on their NFT is used by AI clients. This claimable reward is also distributed as $SNS.
- Governance. Synesis One will progressively become a DAO. $SNS tokens will be required to be held or staked in order to vote within the DAO.
You can find out more about Synesis One here.
We’ve strived to make the Whitelist as simple as possible by limiting the process to the completion of just one form.
Let’s go over each step detailed in the form:
Step 1: Make sure you have a supported Solana wallet. We support Sollet and Phantom. (DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS)
Step 2: Follow Solstarter on Twitter
- If you’re not following us already, simply click the follow button!
Step 3: Follow Synesis One on Twitter here
Step 4: Join the Synesis One Discord here
Step 5: Join the Synesis One Telegram here
Step 6: (IMPORTANT) Like & Retweet the Synesis One Whitelist announcement tweet.
- Go to our Twitter and Like/ Retweet the Synesis One announcement tweet that is pinned to the top of our feed. You can also find it here.
Step 7: Complete onboarding on the: Synaps Portal
- Provide your email and Solana address
- Provide KYC documents
- Wait for Synaps verification to complete
That’s it! Once your KYC is verified, we will draw a lottery and Whitelisted addresses will be notified via email.
Note that at no time will Synaps, Solstarter or Synesis One ever ask for funds.
The listing will be divided into 750 participants in total. At 23:59 UTC on 27th January, the whitelist will close and the participants will be selected following KYC verification. The listing rate is $0.05 per SNS. Note there will be an individual cap per user. There is a lockup period of 3 months (25% unlocked immediately, 25% unlocked after 30 days, 25% unlocked after 60 days, and 25% unlocked after 90 days).
Continuing the Dialogue
If there is anything else you’d like to know, please engage in our various channels:
Beware of Telegram, Online and Twitter groups trying to impersonate Solstarter. Always ensure you are on our official channel or groups.