Solstarter | Synesis One Swap Guide (USDC version)
Hello, Solstarter community,
We are really excited to announce that we are doing a round two for the Synesis One listing. This guide sets out key information regarding the Synesis One swap and how to take part.
Synesis One Overview:
Synesis One is set to be a leader in the Web3 data utility field by gamifying the collection and training of AI data. Its goal is to democratize AI by empowering the community of data contributors through shared ownership using Web3.
You can find out more about Synesis One here.
Name: Synesis One
- Symbol: SNS
- Token Address: SNSNkV9zfG5ZKWQs6x4hxvBRV6s8SqMfSGCtECDvdMd
- Token Lockup: 25% unlocked immediately (February 9 at 8pm UTC). 25% March 3rd Midnight UTC. 25% April 2nd Midnight UTC. 25% May 2nd Midnight UTC
- Cap in USDC: 62,019.35
- Swap Ratio: 1 USDC = 20 SNS
- Minimum Raise: 10,000 USD
- Swap Start: February 8 at 8pm UTC (12 hours phase 1, 12 hours phase II)
- Swap End: February 9 at 8pm UTC (Total 24 hours IDO)
- Whitelist: 2000 addresses total by lottery
- Max Supply (to be sold on Solstarter): 1,240,387 SNS
- Allocation per whitelist in phase 1: 30 USDC .
- Allocation in phase 2: 300 USDC
- 25% unlocked immediately (February 9 at 8pm UTC)
- 25% March 3rd Midnight UTC
- 25% April 2nd Midnight UTC
- 25% May 2nd Midnight UTC
Synesis One Swap Guide:
- Winners will first come to https://solstarter.org/swaps.
- Select the Synesis One Swap and hit ‘View Info’.
- Connect your Solana wallet. You will then be informed of your allocation (if any) on the Swap Menu.
- Once the Swap has commenced, enter your desired USDC.
- That’s it!
PLEASE NOTE — The SNS Swap is configured differently from previous Solstarter IDOs due to the vesting structure. Users will mint pool tokens during the IDO that they should not move from their wallets. These will be used to track vesting for SNS token airdrops in accordance with the total amount purchased during the IDO — the Solstarter Claim frontend will NOT work!
Perks of $SNS
- Staking. To play the games in our ecosystem, gamers will have to stake Kanon NFTs or $SNS. In addition, $SNS needs to be staked to build, validate, or architect datasets in our upcoming data yield farming application.
- Rewards. The rewards that gamers earn in game or through our data yield farming application will be given out in $SNS. In addition, Kanon NFT holders will earn claimable passive rewards whenever the word on their NFT is used by AI clients. This claimable reward is also distributed as $SNS.
- Governance. Synesis One will progressively become a DAO. $SNS tokens will be required to be held or staked in order to vote within the DAO.
Beware of Telegram, Online and Twitter groups trying to impersonate Solstarter. Always ensure you are on our official channel or groups.