Solstarter | Solcial Swap Guide
Hello, Solstarter community,
We are super excited to announce our next Swap - Solcial! This guide will help successful whitelist place winners navigate the swap effectively, so please do read in full.
Solcial is a decentralised social network on the Solana blockchain. Solcial allows anyone to share content in a fully permissionless way, avoiding censorship, and rewarding users and content creators in a fair manner. A truly open crypto platform for social networking and monetisation.
You can find out more about Solcial here.
- Symbol: SLCL
- Token Address: SLCLww7nc1PD2gQPQdGayHviVVcpMthnqUz2iWKhNQV
- Token Lockup: 10% unlocked at TGE, then 7.5% unlocked each month for a year
- Launch cap: 500k USDC
- Swap Ratio: 1 USDC = 2 SLCL
- Minimum Raise: 200k USDC
- Swap Start: March 23 Midnight UTC (12 hours phase I, 12 hours phase II)
- Swap End: March 24 Midnight UTC (Total 24 hours IDO)
- Whitelist: 2210 users by lottery
- Max Supply (to be sold on Solstarter): 1m SLCL
- Allocation per whitelist:
Phase I — 226.24 USDC (Guaranteed single swap — whitelist)
Phase II — 1000 USDC (FCFS Single Swap — Whitelist)
Solcial Swap Guide:
- Winners will first come to https://solstarter.org/swaps.
- Select the Solcial Swap and hit ‘View Info’.
- Connect your Solana wallet. You will then be informed of your allocation (if any) on the Swap Menu.
- Once the Swap has commenced, enter your desired USDC.
- That’s it!
Beware of Telegram, Online and Twitter groups trying to impersonate Solstarter. Always ensure you are on our official channel or groups.