Solstarter | RunNode Swap Guide
Hello, Solstarter community,
We’d like to thank our community for making our first Swap an overwhelming success. It’s your commitment, love, and support that has made this possible. We can’t wait to continue sharing more of our ambitious and innovative projects. Today, we’re excited to announce our next Swap — RunNode!
RunNode is a scaling solution for Solana using a nodes-as-a-service developer API that allows for automatic node scaling to handle increased traffic.
- RunNode Developer API. An Infura equivalent API for developers and applications to connect into Solana RPC Nodes.
- Automatic Node Scaling. The API will activate or deactivate nodes automatically to handle increases and decreases in traffic for applications.
- RunAnalytics. Developers can view analytics and create/maintain API keys in a web interface on runnode.com to analyse traffic and transactional volume.
- RunDeploy. A smart contract deployer that will allow developers to write, compile and deploy smart contracts on the Solana blockchain easier.
Through these features, RunNode provides clear and specific solutions to all the gaps in Solana’s RPC capabilities.
Whitelist slots were limited to 2000. If you have been whitelisted, please carry on reading for further instructions on the Swap. If you were not whitelisted, don’t worry! We have several exciting launches coming to the Solstarter platform shortly, so make sure to keep an eye out for those!
Token Address: 6F9XriABHfWhit6zmMUYAQBSy6XK5VF1cHXuW5LDpRtC
Token Lockup: 100% unlocked
Cap in SOL: 2700 SOL (±500k USD)
Swap Ratio: 1 SOL = 3086,4 RUN
Minimum Raise: 500 SOL
Swap Start: December 7th Midnight UTC (6 hours phase 1, 6 hours phase 2)
Swap End: December 7th 12:00 PM UTC (Total 12 hours IDO)
Whitelist: 2000 addresses total (decided by lottery)
Max Supply: 8,333,333 RUN
Max Allocation per User: 1.35 SOL (~250$ USD) or 4,167 RUN
Learn more about the whole bunch of utility benefits provided by RUN!
Tokens are immediately claimable upon IDO completion.
RunNode Swap Guide:
- Winners will first come to https://solstarter.org/swaps.
- Select the RunNode Swap and hit ‘View Info’.
- Connect your Solana wallet. You will then be informed of your allocation (if any) on the Swap Menu.
- Once the Swap has commenced, enter your desired SOL. The limit per phase is 1.35 SOL. After the first phase ends, if there is still remaining allocation, you may double your allocation and purchase up to another 1.35 SOL.
- That’s it! Tokens are locked until the Swap completes. Once complete, go to https://solstarter.org/claim and Claim your RUN.
Unique Value of Locked Tokens:
Holders of $RUN tokens get exclusive access to unique opportunities:
- On-chain payment protocol for RPC Node Access
- DAO governance voting in the RunDAO for future proposals like chain expansions, project investments, hackathon winners and more.
- RUN Airdrops for developers to get their tokens into the hands of users.
- RunNFT white listing with NFT partners and NFT marketplace partners.
- Compounding rewards in the RunNode StakePools with tiered incentives.
RunNode provides critical infrastructure in the Solana ecosystem. $RUN gives the community an opportunity to participate in its governance and so much more.