Solstarter | Kaizen Swap Guide
Hello, Solstarter community!
Before we begin, we’d like to give our heartfelt thanks to the community — it’s been a long wait for everyone, and the support for Solstarter, the team, and the vision has helped create the first of what we expect to be a long line of successful project launches, right on Solstarter. We’re finally here with the first Swap!
For those who want to get caught up to speed, Kaizen (meaning ‘constant improvement’ in Japanese) is a token lifecycle management platform. Kaizen has lots of incredible features that allow users to create tokens or take existing ones onto their platform, automate vesting schedules, open staking options, hold the community sale, obtain token audits, guarantee the fair launch and more! We opened up the whitelist on the 20th and received over ten thousand applicants that were looking to get in the sale! We are blown away by the support for both the Solstarter and Kaizen communities, and are extremely excited to bring a high quality project such as Kaizen to Solana. Whitelist slots were limited to just 1000, but as a show of thanks to the community, we increased it to 2000. If you were a lucky winner, read on! If not, no worries — there are plenty of upcoming Solstarter launches coming to the platform — including the launch of SOS itself. Stay tuned!
Token Address: G1B6TwvfotwX4eVY7pcP6SDyZRGiTPwnKAL3bexi72WN
Token Lockup: 10% unlock at TGE, monthly unlock over 12 months
Cap in SOL: 1000 SOL
Swap Ratio: 1 SOL = 5000 xKZEN
Minimum Raise: 300 SOL
Swap Start: 9 PM UTC November 29 (12 hours phase 1, 12 hours phase 2)
Swap End: 9 PM UTC November 30 (24 hours total)
Max Supply : 5 000 000 xKZEN
Max Allocation per User: 0.5 SOL (~100$ USD) or 2500 xKZEN
Learn more about the whole bunch of utility benefits provided by xKZEN!
Tokens are immediately claimable upon IDO completion.
Kaizen Swap Guide:
- Winners will first come to https://solstarter.org/swaps. If you’d like to check if you’re a whitelist winner, please go to: https://kaizen.finance/ido/kaizen-solstarter and enter your wallet address.
- Select the Kaizen Swap and hit ‘View Info’
- Connect your Solana wallet. It must be the whitelisted wallet in order to interact with the Swap.
- Once the Swap has commenced, enter your desired SOL. The limit per phase is 0.5 SOL. After the first phase ends, if there is still remaining allocation, you may double your allocation and purchase up to another 0.5 SOL
- That’s it! Tokens are locked until the Swap completes. Once complete, go to https://solstarter.org/claim and Claim your xKZEN.
As part of Kaizen’s IDO, users receive exclusive xKZEN tokens that can already be used in the Kaizen ecosystem and provide unique bonuses.
To unlock final KZEN tokens according to the lockup schedule buyers must visit https://kaizen.finance website and follow the instructions there.
Unique Value of Locked Tokens:
Holders of $xKZEN tokens get exclusive access to unique opportunities that will make the investment worthwhile:
- Holders and stakers of $xKZEN will be incentivized with allocations in partner-projects launching using the Kaizen platform and get a chance to buy their tokens before they hit the market.
- You will be able to stake $xKZEN to earn additional rewards in tokens of projects that launch using Kaizen tools.
- In addition to token rewards from partner projects you will receive APR in $xKZEN tokens.
As you see, $xKZEN opens the door to the world of new investment opportunities. Limiting individual allocations to $100-worth simply opens access to these opportunities to more members of the community.
In other words, while the low ceiling of $100 in $xKZEN may seem underwhelming to individuals, it is a win for the community as it increases the chances for every member to get the allocation.