Solstarter | Glitter Finance Whitelisting Guide
Hello Solstarter community! We are delighted to announce the Whitelist for Glitter Finances’ upcoming IDO on Solstarter for $XGLI is live now!
The Whitelisting process for Glitter Finance is not based on FCFS (First-Come-First-Served) so don’t feel any need to rush through the process.
An important disclaimer before you proceed. It is essential to double-check you are using our official website at all times: https://solstarter.org/
Glitter Finance is a cross-chain bridge, connecting the Algorand ecosystem first with Solana, then Polygon, Cudos, and Terra. The platform is designed to be a DeFi 2.0 platform, which allows a cross-chain bridge to become an automated investment platform.
This is achieved by integrating yield pools and whitelisting them in the platform, and then allowing the platform to automatically redeploy (or allowing experienced traders to manually redeploy) the wrapped tokens created by the Glitter Bridge into those pools.
Specific features include:
- The Deep Learning Neural Networks. A ‘one-click’ platform, where the algorithm can direct the traders’ funds into profitable yield pools.
- The Algorand and Solana Bridge. The bridge will work by creating wrapped tokens, on the second blockchain.
- Glitter Finance solves capital inefficiencies inherent in traditional bridge architecture.
- Integrated Yield Pools. Trading can be done directly within the bridge, without a trader having to send their funds out.
You can find out more about Glitter Finance here.
We’ve strived to make the Whitelist as simple as possible by limiting the process to the completion of just 6 steps.
Let’s go over each one in detail:
Step 1: Make sure you have a supported Solana wallet. We support Sollet and Phantom. (DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS)
Step 2: Follow Solstarter on Twitter
- If you’re not following us already, simply click the follow button!
Step 3: Follow Glitter Finance on Twitter here
Step 4: Join the Glitter Finance Telegram here
Step 5: (IMPORTANT) Like & Retweet the Glitter Finance Whitelist announcement tweet.
- Go to our Twitter and Like/ Retweet the Glitter Finance announcement tweet that is pinned to the top of our feed here.
Step 6: Complete onboarding on the: Fractal Portal
- Provide your email and Solana address
- Provide KYC documents
- Wait for verification to complete
That’s it! Once your KYC is verified, we will draw a lottery and Whitelisted addresses will be notified via email.
Note that at no time will Fractal, Solstarter or Glitter Finance ever ask for funds.
The IDO will be divided into 3,000 participants in total. On Saturday 5th March, the whitelist will close and the participants will be selected following KYC verification.
The IDO rate is $0.18 per XGLI, with 10% unlocked at TGE and then 30% unlocked on each of the following 3 months. Note there will be an individual cap per user.
Continuing the Dialogue
If there is anything else you’d like to know, please engage in our various channels:
Beware of Telegram, Online and Twitter groups trying to impersonate Solstarter. Always ensure you are on our official channel or groups.